For important Club Notices please see the Club Notices category.
If you have a news item or story that you'd like featured here please email: email@example.com
The plan was to set out from the top of the Far West T-Bar at 10 am. A good number of people were interested, so it is obviously something to try again, weather permitting. The official story was that the lifts were closed for de-icing and avalanche control. There had been up to 25cm of new snow over 2 days prior to the weekend. The wind was up, there was flurries of corn snow and visibility wasn’t always great, but still three of the original party decided to go for a short trip to counteract hut fever.The group used “Skins”,... Read More